Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful.

Here's a random list of some things for which I am thankful:

Thankful for my family.  Even when they drive me nuts. 
Thankful for our home.  Even when I have to clean it. Which is not as often as I should.
Thankful for when Jacob says "I love you, Mom!" out of the blue, for no reason. 
Thankful for pretty paper. 
Thankful for Amazon Prime free shipping.  Seriously.
Thankful for sunny days in November.  Like today.
Thankful for friends, old and new. 
Thankful my ten-year-old corduroys still fit.  Amazed, and thankful!
Thankful for my awesome new vintage chair and the wonderful friends who delivered it to me.
Isn't it awesome? 

And last, but certainly not least, I am thankful that Hy-Vee is cooking the turkey tomorrow so I don't have to! 

There's lots more, but suffice to say, I have much to be thankful for, every day of the year.  I do try to take time and remember that often.  Sometimes it's good to make a list.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment