Saturday, January 28, 2012

Typing-Book Sketchpad & Typewriter Tablet

To continue my typewriter theme this week, here are a couple tablets I just finished.  The larger one is a sketchpad upcycled from an old typing book.  I love these.  The small one is paper-over-board, a good size to tuck in your bag to jot down important or not-so-important stuff.  I just love this typewriter paper; if you need some too, you can find via Paper Source (www.paper-source.com).  The inside of these look like this:
Red faux-crocodile for the typewriter tablet. 
Funky, retro checks for the typing-book sketchpad. 
(This fabulous paper is from Hollander's, www.hollanders.com)

I have another old typing book I'm going to do, and the plan is to put the typewriter
paper on the inside covers.  Because I just can't resist. 


No comments:

Post a Comment