Thursday, July 5, 2012

Do It Yourself Fall 2012


I've been waiting and waiting to share my super-exciting news and what better day to do that than today, which just happens to be my birthday?

The Fall issue of Do It Yourself magazine is available now.  And on page 26 is one of my journals! 
This is definitely one of the most exciting things that has happened to me in....quite a while!  I was so thrilled when I got an email from Jessica at DIY a while back.  I couldn't believe my good fortune.  I love this magazine and am so happy to be included in it.  And the timing is sweet, since it is my birthday.  This is one of the few times in my life where the timing is actually perfect. 

So go ahead and pick up a copy the next time you're shopping.  It is full of great ideas and eye candy. 

Thanks to the folks at the magazine: Jessica Anderson and especially to editor Karman Hotchkiss, who shared the journal that she purchased from me at a show last fall and therefore made this happen.   

No comments:

Post a Comment