Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hello March

I always get optimistic that spring will actually start in March.  Living in Iowa, this is definitely not always the case.  Many years, we get big blizzards in March.  But I was in a springtime frame of mind when I put together the calendar layout for this month:
Like I did for February, this month's layout features one of Jacob's "masterpieces" as the background and I grabbed some springy trims to fancy it up a bit.  I've had these things so long I can't even tell you what brand they are.  I added a butterfly because, well, Jacob and I like butterflies a lot.  Here's how the page progressed:
I put it together before selecting photos and I thought one butterfly would do it.  Then I added the super-cute photos of Jacob eating his very first Krispy Kreme doughnut yesterday afternoon, while wearing a Krispy Kreme hat, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment