Thursday, June 2, 2011

A Perfect Day, start to finish.

Yesterday was one of those rare days where everything went just right.  I woke up early and puttered around in the studio, adding some finishing touches to a few projects.  Enjoyed a beautiful morning with coffee on the patio, feeding our bird visitors, watering the flowers, and yoga before the little guy woke up.  Jacob and I went to the park, made new friends and we found out about the nature education & storytime that happens there every Wednesday; we stayed to enjoy storytime and a short nature hike.  It didn't rain so I hung the laundry on the clothesline.  And a nice surprise: a new customer of mine from Market Day took the time and effort to include a bit about the journal she bought from me on her blog; you can check it out at: www.craftleftovers.com.  Thanks, Kristin!

I'm so lucky to spend my days with the best little guy ever and doing what I like to do.  Doesn't get much better!  Here's to a wonderful summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment