Thursday, June 9, 2011

Art in the Park





On Saturday I travelled to Dallas Center for Art in the Park.  It was a great day; even the weather cooperated.  Here are a few pics; I tried getting more creative with my display for my first outdoor show this year and had fun using my mom's vintage typewriter and a birdcage that I picked up for five bucks at Market Day a couple years ago. 
It was nice to get out of Des Moines and do something different.  Mound Park in Dallas Center was a great location for this event and I enjoyed meeting lots of nice people.  I am looking forward to going back next year.
Next up is Market Day on June 25.  Always a good time.  www.marketdayiowa.com.  If you're a Farmers Market regular, then you should definitely add Market Day to your agenda.  We're just a few steps away inside the Kirkwood at 4th and Walnut from 9 am until 2 pm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment