Saturday, May 14, 2011

Where to find me: Market Day & more.

Lots of fun stuff coming up and you should come check it out! Here's where you can find me over the next month or so.
On Thursday May 26 I'll be at the Valley Junction Farmers Market again, in the Green Grounds Cafe booth, 4 to 8 pm. Music, food, and crafts...what more could you ask for?

MARKET DAY!! I am very excited to be part of Market Day again this year. Hands down, a truly awesome event! This year Market Day will be located in the Kirkwood Building downtown at 4th & Walnut, just mere steps away from the downtown farmers market. 9 am until 2 pm the last Saturday of the month, May through October. And of course there will be the Black Friday sale in November (more on that down the road). www.marketdayiowa.com.

Dallas Center Art in the Park: Saturday June 4, 1 to 5 pm in Mound Park in Dallas Center, IA (one block west of downtown D.C.) This is a new event for me this year and I am looking forward to it. I get to host a young artist in my space and I think that will be lots of fun. There will be art, food, and more so come check it out!

It is lots of fun to meet people and see returning customers and friends and check out what other crafters & artists are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment