Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Market Day is almost here...

I can't wait until Saturday.
I love Market Day. Love, love, love it.
Are there people left in Des Moines who don't know about Market Day? I certainly hope not, but if that should be the case, then please, help those folks educate themselves. Send them directly to this week's Juice or to www.marketdayiowa.com or the Market Day blog, www.marketdayiowa.tumblr.com. Or, you could read this post on www.lacybrunnette.com. I just did. And lo and behold, there was a photo of my journals! It is always exciting to find myself out there on the internet.
The best way to learn about Market Day, is of course, to show up. And you can do that THIS SATURDAY. Downtown Des Moines @ 4th & Walnut from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. You won't be sorry. I promise. You will, however, be amazed, delighted, and happy. And when you buy from local artists, makers, curators, & collectors, you make us happy too. So everybody wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment