Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The gals have arrived...




....in my etsy shop, in the form of greeting cards. I know, I'm not the first person in the world to do something like this, but nonetheless, I am super-excited because, let me just say that I LOVE cards! I love buying them, sending them, and of course, receiving them. I don't think electronic communication will ever replace the delight of getting a real old-fashioned greeting card in the mail. Birthday cards, great. Christmas cards, great. But a card just for no reason to say you were thinking of me? Even better! And that's the kind of cards that I've made. They're blank inside so you can send them for absolutely any occasion or for no reason whatsoever.


I'll be listing a couple each day on my etsy. The listings are for single cards, but if anyone wants to order a certain card in quantity, just let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment