Saturday, January 15, 2011

What the Hell Saturday Shop Update


Another quote from Marilyn: "Ever notice how 'what the hell' is always the right answer? Irreverent yet insightful!
Just updated the shop with a couple more quote canvases this morning. Now for a fun-filled weekend of Thomas the Tank Engine, laundry, and squeezing in some creative projects in between. Maybe I will actually finish my December Daily book! Also looking forward to "Desperate Housewives" tomorrow night; I think Larry Hagman is guest starring--good to know he's still alive and kicking! Those who know me know I'm a die-hard "Dallas" fan--the type who has pre-ordered Season 14 on DVD. Hey, it's January in Iowa. We have to keep ourselves busy inside the house because it's waaaay to cold to go out!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment