Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!

The time is almost upon us. Gift exchanging with friends at work. Surprising some who weren't expecting a gift; that's something I enjoy: when you give because you want to, not because you have to. I'm giving lots of handmade gifts this year. And they're bringing lots of smiles and I can see true appreciation for something that was created just for them.

I am feeling the holiday spirit more this year than I usually do. Maybe that's the effect two-year-olds have on you. I have had fun picking out present for my little curly-haired dynamo. I will enjoy wrapping them as I think about how happy he will be when he unwraps them.

I am also looking forward to a little creative time over the holidays to make some journals and play with paint and collage bits. My journal inventory is down to almost zero so it is time to start replenishing it.

Happy Holidays to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment