Monday, November 29, 2010

All I can say is....WOW!

That's right, WOW! Market Day Black Friday just rocked! I knew it was going to be good, but it totally exceeded my expectations. Everything was great: the location and all the shoppers. There were TONS of people there, many of whom had never been to Market Day before. And there were lots of people there who I recognized from previous Market Days. It is so cool to recognize and even get to know your customers. I had repeat customers, which just makes me so happy! It also makes me feel really good when somebody likes something I've made enough to give it as a gift to someone they care about. And it was great to see people choosing unique handmade gifts instead of spending all their dollars at the big-box stores. Personally, I would rather get something handmade. Wouldn't you?

Now I'm down to just one more craft show for 2010 and I will be busy over the next two weeks replenishing my inventory for the HOLIDAY MARKET at Central Presbyterian on December 11 and 12. And I even managed to update my etsy shop last week and am going to try and add a few more things this week.

My other main activity from now until Christmas will be keeping the two-year-old boy and the nine-year-old cat from destroying the Christmas tree. I'm afraid this may prove to be more than one woman can handle alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment